In Doland, SD this facility has it all. This property, sitting on approximately 4.82 acres, is positioned perfectly along highway 27 and Highway 212. The 20,000 square foot warehouse with concrete floors was built in 2002 and can store all the equipment you need. Work and store your equipment inside where it is warm. Along with 4 dock height doors/4 drive in, the current sellers added a 20' garage door to the south side of the building. On the east side of the property, there is about 300,000 bushel grain storage, BMS Truck Scale-10’ x 70’, and a scale house. This property is a must see. Call for your private tour today.
Seller: Silver Lake Hutterian Brethren, Inc.
Legal Description: WURZ ADDN LOT 1 & PART OF VACATED STREET DOLAND CITY; WURZ ADDN LOT 2 & LOT 3 EX S 100' OF W 200' & INCLUDING PART OF VACATED STREET DOLAND CITY
Buildings: 20,000 square foot storage facility with 300,000 bushel grain storage
Possession: Immediately upon closing.
Sale Method: Sealed Bid Auction
• Building to be sold as one unit.
• All bids must be in writing with name, address and phone number.
• All bids are FINAL and must be turned in no later than 5:00 p.m (CT) on April 10, 2018 to AgVisors, 110 E. 7th Ave, Redfield, SD 57469.
• All prospective buyers are urged to inspect the property, its title, and to rely on their own conclusions.
• For more information or a tour of the facility, please call Tyler at 605-520-0498 or Abby at 605-680-7625.
Buyer's ProspectusClick to View
From 212, turn on Main Street in Doland and the property is on the west side of the road.
Information provided was obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, the broker makes no guarantee as to its accuracy. All prospective buyers are urged to inspect the property, its title, and to rely on their own conclusions. Sellers have the right to reject and any all offers.