Farmed from corner to corner with a nice roll to it. For sale at a sealed bid auction in Potter County, SD. 157 acres in Fairview Township. A great piece of farmland to add to your inventory and a soil rating of 81.7! Sealed bid auction closes on April 18th, at 5:00PM. Top bidders will be invited to a private sale in Redfield, SD on April 20, at 10:00AM.
Seller: Brandon Kaup
Legal Description: SW 1/4 of Fairview Township, Section 14-119N-73W, Potter County, South Dakota
FSA Information: 145.04
Possession: Available to farm in the 2018 Growing Season
Mineral Rights: All owned mineral rights will be transferred to the buyer at closing.
Soil Productivity: 81.7
Farm Lease: Available to farm in the 2018 Growing Season
Sale Method: Sealed Bid Auction
• All bids must be in writing with name, address and phone number.
• All bids must be turned in no later than 5:00 p.m (CT) on April 18, 2018 to AgVisors, 110 E. 7th Ave. Redfield, SD 57469.
• A check for ten (10)% of the purchase price must accompany the sealed bid made out to AgVisors Trust Account. Only successful bidder’s check will be deposited upon signing the purchase agreement.
• Top bidders will be notified and invited to a closed bidding session commencing at 10:00 AM on April 20, 2018. Location will be disclosed then.
• All prospective buyers are urged to inspect the property, its title, and to rely on their own conclusions.
• For more information, please call Tyler at 605-520-0498 or Abby at 605-680-7625.
Information provided was obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, the broker makes no guarantee as to its accuracy. All prospective buyers are urged to inspect the property, its title, and to rely on their own conclusions. Sellers have the right to reject and any all offers.