Opportunity right here to purchase a quarter of land that could be purchased with another quarter to make it a half section. Here is your chance to add another quarter of land in Codington County, SD. If you purchase the SE quarter along with this one, you can have nice long tracks while planting and harvesting. Auction is on December 14th, at 10:00 AM held at the Watertown Event Center. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to purchase prime Clark County, SD farmland. This parcel is being auctioned at the same time as 3 other quarters.
Seller: Silver Lake Hutterian Brethren, Inc.
Legal Description: NE 1/4 of Eden Township Sec. 16-119N-55W Codington County, SD
FSA Information: 155.86 Cropland Acres
Mineral Rights: All owned mineral rights will be transferred to the buyer at closing.
Soil Productivity: 74.6
Sale Method: Sealed Bid Auction
• Tracts will be offered individually and in combination.
• All bids must be in writing with name, address and phone number.
• A check for ten (10)% of the purchase price must accompany the sealed bid.
• All bids must turned in no later than 5:00 p.m (CT) on December 12, 2017 to AgVisors, 110 E. 7th Ave, Redfield, SD 57469.
• Top bidders on each parcel will be notified and invited to a closed bidding session commencing at 10:00 AM on December 14, 2017.
• For additional information, including a bid packet, call 605-475-2015.
Buyer's ProspectusClick to View
From Highway 20, turn north on 439rd Ave., go mile and 1/2 and the property starts at the 1/2 mile line on the west side of the road.
Information provided was obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, the broker makes no guarantee as to its accuracy. All prospective buyers are urged to inspect the property, its title, and to rely on their own conclusions. Sellers have the right to reject and any all offers.