Auction Date: December 14, 2017
Auction Location: Watertown Event Center/Minervas Restaurant/Ramkota Hotel, Watertown, SD, USA
Description of Property:
For sale at auction, 160 +/- tillable acres in Clark County, SD. Don’t miss out on an opportunity to add top soil rated ground to your investment portfolio or your personally farming operation. With a soil rating of 80.1, you can’t go wrong. This parcel is a great piece of land with nice long rounds. Auction is on December 14th, at 10:00 AM held at the Watertown Event Center. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to purchase prime Clark County, SD farmland. This parcel is being auctioned at the same time as 3 other quarters.
Seller: Silver Lake Hutterian Brethren, Inc.
Legal Description: NW 1/4 of Blaine Township, Sec. 12-119N-56W Clark County, SD
FSA Information: 154.34 Cropland Acres
Soil Productivity: 80.1
Sale Method: Sealed Bid Auction
• Tracts will be offered individually and in combination.
• All bids must be in writing with name, address and phone number.
• A check for ten (10)% of the purchase price must accompany the sealed bid.
• All bids must turned in no later than 5:00 p.m (CT) on December 12, 2017 to AgVisors, 110 E. 7th Ave, Redfield, SD 57469.
• Top bidders on each parcel will be notified and invited to a closed bidding session commencing at 10:00 AM on December 14, 2017.
• For additional information, including a bid packet, call 605-475-2015.
Buyer's ProspectusClick to View
From Hwy 25, turn east on 155th str for 1 mile, 1/4 starts on southeast side of the intersection.
Information provided was obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, the broker makes no guarantee as to its accuracy. All prospective buyers are urged to inspect the property, its title, and to rely on their own conclusions. Sellers have the right to reject and any all offers.